La Quilla Restaurant
A different place in Playa Chica
The typical Canarian cuisine is the basis of our menu. We offer succulent, internationally renowned dishes alongside typical island specialties.
BOOK AT RESTAURANT LA QUILLA
Book your table on the terrace online or if you prefer call us at the number
FOOD & DRINKS
The strong point that makes La Quilla one of the best restaurants in Las Palmas is the use of ingredients of the highest quality. Nothing is left to chance.
Traditional recipes. Modern techniques. Impeccable service
Always fresh food
We prepare our dishes with fresh ingredients at the time they are ordered.
We offer selected wines among the productions of the most popular Spanish cellars.
Tapa in Tapa
An 800-year-old Andalusian tradition has become the lietmotiv of typical Spanish cuisine: more or less elaborate tastes that can be a tasty aperitif or an informal dinner.
- Fried Longorons
- Spanish Wrinkled potatoes with mojo canario
- Mixed table of cheese and ham
- Fried eggsplants with brown sugar honey
- Squid Sprig
- Padron Peppers
- Canarian Cheese Table
- Salmon sashimi in spicy sauce
- Tabla ibérica de bellota con queso manchego
- Chicken wings with BBQ sauce
- Gambas al ajillo
- Fish and seafood fried
- Eggs with chistorra, galician chorizo and Iberian ham
- Mixed croquettes with french fries
- Chorizo with cider
- Starry Eggs
- Fish tacos and prawns with canarian mojo
- Salmon tartar with soya and avocados
- Vegetarian spaghetti with saitéed vegetables
… and many other tapas: traditional recipes and unique creations of our passionate chef.
Cocktail at sunset
Daiquiri, Aperol, Spritz, Pina Colada, classic or strawberry Mojito, classic Caipiroska or strawberry, Caipirinha, Irish Coffee, Moscow Mule, Cosmopolitan.